Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI)
This vendor-specific Certification is Offered By:
San Jose, CA USA
Skill Level: Instructor Status: Active
Low Cost: Not available Training Required
This certification is for individuals who want to teach authorized Cisco courses. You must be sponsored or employed by a Cisco Learning Partner.
To become a Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI), you must first be
sponsored or employed by an authorized Cisco Learning Partner. Once you
become sponsored by a Learning Partner, they will guide you through the
instructor certification process, which includes but is not limited to the
- Select a Baseline technology (i.e. Routing & Switching)
- Take the course(s) (i.e. ICND1 and ICND2)
- Pass the exam(s) (i.e. CCNA 640-802) at the instructor "cut score"
- Your sponsoring learning partner enrolls you in a 2-day Instructor
Certification Program (ICP) event & (Presentation skills and Technical/Lab
- Following the ICP event the ICP Proctor sends all candidate results
to the Cisco Instructor Certification and Development Team for validation.
- Upon validation, Cisco will send a Welcome CCSI email to the
candidate and their associated Learning Partner containing their official
- You must also purchase the CCSI Membership and accept the CCSI
You must be an active CCSI. This requires maintaining affiliation with a Learning Partner in order to maintain your CCSI certification. If you are inactive for one year or longer, you will be required to recertify.
You can locate a Cisco Learning Partner in your area with Cisco's
Learning Partner Locator.