Will you join us in making IT certifications better?
All we ask (for now) is that you share your opinions about the good and bad of IT certifications, along with your ideas about how to make them more valuable.
We will collate, study and digest your input, and then share the best ideas with anyone who can implement them, including you.
Top IT Certification Pain Points:
- Marketplace Confusion & Certification Profusion
- Unrecognized Potential (a.k.a. Certification Blindness)
- Paper MCSE Rebound Syndrome
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Time & Money
- The Black Hole Between Training & Testing
- Blurring of Boundaries (professional certifications earned in high school???)
- Passing Scores all over the Map & Similar Stuff
What are your top concerns about IT certification? Join the discussion…